Need to Achieve Compliance?
The first step is to undertake a gap analysis of your current level of compliance with legislation or standards. This helps you to:
- Have a holistic view of their current information security posture in comparison to internationally accepted security standards and legislations such as ISO 27001, NIST, ASD-ISM, PCI-DSS.
- Develop a security roadmap to identify and prioritise the projects based on a business risk-driven based approach.
How We Help You
- We work closely with your management team to identify and establish the business context and requirements of having information security.
- We conduct interview meetings with process owners and your IT department to identify and assess the control environment and current IT projects.
- We identify and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of security controls and their importance to the business.
We provide strategic recommendations to mitigate identified control gaps
Why Spearhead Networks?
SpearHead Networks is an ICT security company and a leading IT compliance and next-generation threat driven solutions provider and security awareness trainer recognised as a strategic coach with over ten years experience in providing security solutions and services to organizations.
Well-versed with legislative and regulatory compliance such as ISO 27001, PCI-DS, and regulatory compliance examinations with standards
How Secure Are Your Third-Party Relationships? (Marketing Highlight)
With increased regulatory scrutiny, continuing cost pressures, active investors, and a vigilant public, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the inherent risks that come with external business relationships.
By proactively addressing third-party issues, you can reduce your organisation’s exposure to risk while achieving stronger relationships with service providers.
When assessing third-party relationships, it’s critical to have a strong understanding of how the desired benefits – whether improved agility, increased performance, or cost savings – could be weakened by unforeseen vulnerabilities.
Initially, we work to understand what information assets will be maintained by external parties and the value of them from a legal or contractual and IP perspective.
This understanding is used to amend our Supplier Audit Framework to evaluate suppliers based on scoped information and protection required.
Following a response from your supplier, we evaluate the maturity of controls implemented by third-party suppliers and inherent risk. Results of analysis are delivered to you via a written report, thus arming you with the right information about your third-party relationships.
Our Promise of Value
- Seasoned business-minded security consultants with 10 years experience delivering over a hundred supplier audits
- Business-driven Supplier Audit Framework
- Commitment to collaborating closely with clients on security solutions
- Information Security Audit
Align your Information Security To Current Standards and Protocols
To minimise business and reputational risk, it’s important that your current procedures, controls and processes within the Information Security Management System (ISMS) are in line with security standards, regulations and your organisation’s policies. The ISMS should also be effectively implemented and maintained.
This is where performing regular audits at planned intervals will identify whether information security controls:
- Meet your organisation’s context and risks regarding information security.
- Are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Are defined using a risk-based approach, and updated policies and standards exist, and have been communicated to employees and external parties.
We evaluate the following:
- There is leadership support and commitment to information security.
- Information security risk management process is formalised, well communicated and aligned with the business risk profile.
- Information security controls are documented, evolved and continuously monitored and improved.
- Security policies and standards are formalised, reflecting the environment.
- Security policies and standards are communicated with employees.
- Benchmarking Assessment
Improve your security with our Cyber Threat Assessment
- Research has shown that it is not a matter of “If” but “When” a breach will occur, and this is true whether your organisation is small, medium or large.This is because cybercriminals target internal systems and effectively by-pass organisations’ traditional security technologies.However, our Cyber Threat Assessment helps to overcome the weakness of traditional security technologies and methods that may not be able to keep up with the increased sophistication of cybercriminal attacks.
Our Cyber Threat Assessment allows you to:
- Uncover and identify cybercriminal intelligence
- Gain evidence to the value of intelligence feeds
- Identify threats and risks based on empirical evidence
- Automate response by integrating with existing security infrastructure
- Segment threats for further investigation
- Additionally, our Cyber Threat Assessment:
- Provides perspective on how cybercriminal intelligence can help to streamline and advance your security posture
- Recommends future steps to improve your security to align with business objectives