See what lurks inside your network
Traditional preventative security controls are no longer sufficient in the current cyber threat landscape. Today, attackers are able to hide their activity behind the accounts of legitimate users. Fileless malware attacks have rendered sandboxes and application whitelisting solutions powerless. Additionally, cyber criminals have time and budget on their hands to continually look for a weakness in your organisation, and once inside, they have time to wait until the right opportunity presents itself.
How to detect unknown threats currently invisible to your traditional security systems?
Threat Hunting is the act of proactively looking for indicators of compromise on endpoints or servers. Threat Hunters are experienced security analysts, using their knowledge of defensive and offensive security techniques to seek out malicious threat actors. They use a combination of tools to spot the anomaly or suspicious behaviour that’s occurring in your network.
We find hidden acts of compromise
Threat Hunters will find acts of compromise that neither your firewall, SIEM, IPS, anti-virus or other automated security technologies will detect. Considering it takes an average of 200 days for an organisation to realise they’ve been breached, it is highly likely you have been breached and don’t know it.
Take your Security Operations Centre to the next level. Find the stealthy persistent attacks that traditional SIEM technology don’t detect and are usually only discovered by the best and most expensive – security analysts.
Threat Intelligence Operations include:
- Data on compromised logins and passwords
- Data on compromised bank cards
- Data on fraudulent accounts ( Money mules)
- IDs and context of infected mobile devices
- Phishing resources
- DDoS attacks
- TOR, SOCKS, Proxy IP address
- Notifications about urgent cybersecurity issues found by our security solutions
- Takedown of phishing sites by client’s request
- Malware analysis on demand
- Tailored reports
- Interaction in the Darknet ,including controlled buys
Benefits of Threat Hunting
- Reduce time and cost of investigations
- Understand your risks and prioritise accordingly
- Identify previously unknown threats
- Make investment decisions based on increased detection accuracy
- Agile remediation
- Gain full visibility of your endpoints
- Keep your organisation as secure as possible at all times